Wednesday, May 09, 2007

BolderBoulder 2007

Well here it is just 19 days shy of the 29th BolderBoulder, the 10k race that draws thousands of people into Boulder for just one weekend, and then they all leave again. I am starting to wonder given my growing dread of running if I can prep for this race by cycling and yoga alone. Ohyeah, right, it's a 10k RUN. Duh.

I need to get my arse in gear. This is almost embarrassing. The hundred's not going to happen and neither is my humble desire to complete a marathon in each of the months of June, July and August and then do the Boulder Backroads Marathon again in September. I guess we shall see...maybe I'll just run the course in June, July and August in prep for September. That could be cool.

I really need to get on board with training, it's just been wearing on me and I have too much energy and not enough to do with it all. Youth is wasted on the young, I suppose...

No comments: