Saturday, March 14, 2009

Jeff Mason Strikes (Out) Again

This guy must be one heck of a talker to have attracted the kind of attention he has from sponsors. Doesn't matter; if he continues to address his racers this way, he may have an irate public on his hands. I recently received an email from "Boulder Marathon" (I must be some kind of masochist to remain on the mailing list, or perhaps I just do it to keep receiving His Eminent Moron's narcissistic ramblings masquerading as "race news"...whatever the reason, his flounderings make me chuckle and hey, isn't that what it's all about?) addressed to "Dear (Contact First Name)". In the name of all that is holy in marketing! I hope that by the time Jeff has shot himself in the foot so many times he's got nothing left to stand on, I'm in a position to start up the REAL Boulder Marathon.

No comments: